Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The Gray Pebble Story

I have a stone. A small grey pebble. It's smooth and tiny and I love the feel of its smooth surface in my hand.

I found this pebble at Wasaga Beach on a fine day. The sun was shining with the heat and energy of high summer. The fresh water from this huge lake rolled in, in waves that splashed in high refreshing particles. The energy was high, bright and cheerful that day as the pebble called to me and asked me to bring it home. When I picked up the pebble, I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of high, refreshing energy. Then I put the pebble in my pocket and brought it home.

Any time I want, I can hold that small grey pebble and feel my energy levels resonating with the high energy of the sun and water and wind that day at the beach. Each time I use the pebble and connect, I touch that rejuvenating energy.